Back fo the Comic Store

I was never the biggest comic book collector I knew. As far as collectors go, I was probably the smallest one I knew. Still I feel guilty about not doing something to support the local comic shop.

I get a lot of enjoyment out of comics. I have always liked the X-Men, especially Wolverine. The 90's cartoons were great, though I've probably watched the first season far too many times. I've been entertained watching the movies.

Knights of the Dinner Table encourages its readers to support the local stores. I want to do my part, so I plan on heading back to the comic store after the Bangor Area Gamers Guild meeting this Saturday. I'm looking for the Firefly TPB The Shepherd's Tale as well as the next He-Man comic.

It may not be much, but I'd like to help out.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report