WarHammer Wednesday: The South Land Crater

I've talked a few times about using the Spears of the Dawn rulebook to populate the South Lands in the Warhammer world. Another idea popped randomly into my head yesterday, and I thought I'd  add it as well.

The city of Talabheim is constructed in the middle of a large crater.  It is the only location I have heard situated like this. The South Lands are far enough away to be completely separate from the rest of the Old World. It would be neat to add a crater city there, too.

The map shows plenty of unused space to the east. I think I'll plop a crater there, build up an ancient city inside using the Spears of the Dawn maps and building guides, and decide what horrible (serpent?) creature currently populates the crater.


Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report