G is for Gnome

From my point of view, gnomes don't have much of a place in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. They are not a player character race, and the bestiary lists them as pretty much redundant to dwarves. In a world where even the fittest have trouble surviving, I don't see gnomes lasting long.

The bestiary listing does say their "numbers are few and declining all the time," (which is the same way dwarves are portrayed, actually). It also places gnomes on the Isle of Albion. That might be where I'd leave them for my home game. I don't foresee using them on the western side of the World's Edge Mountains as the book suggests. The dwarves are lucky to hold that area as it is.


Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report