Weekly Roundup 6

Now that summer break is here and my schedule is less hectic, I'd like to start a new weekly post...a round-up, if you will, of different interesting things I have read through the week. I hope you find these enjoyable...and helpful as well.

I'm at PortConMaine 2014 this weekend, so this was assembled early. This week was a busy one, so I didn't get through much.

Entertainment


The Song of Middenheim by Marc Torley

If you've ever wanted to run a game in a city (which I have) but feel overwhelmed at all the prep work you'd have to do (which I am), this blog is for you. The only caveat is the posts are extremely long, though filled with value.

Welcome to The Song of Middenheim, an online Guide to the City State of Middenheim in the Old World of the Warhammer universe.

Events

PortCon Maine 2014 (Anime/Gaming Convention)

From what I can tell by looking at the schedule, I can play D&D most of the weekend and hit every edition besides 3rd (because the 3e time slots are too long).

Thursday: Basic D&D 5 - 9 PM
Friday: D&D 1e 9 - 1 PM
Friday: D&D 2e 5 - 9 PM
Saturday: D&D 4e 4 - 9 PM
Saturday: Star Wars 9 - Midnight
Sunday: D&D 5e 9 - 2 PM

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report