Naked Dwarf Syndrome

I am now scared of the web searches that might bring people to this site.

I'm relatively new to the Naked Dwarf Syndrome in Warhammer. It is the idea that an unarmored dwarf may be able to ignore more damage due to high Toughness than a full armored human can ignore with Toughness plus Armor. I think this possibility is a good thing.

As a fan of the Slayer novels, I fully expect an unarmored Gotrek to be tougher than a chain-clad Felix.  It is thematically correct. The fact that this theme can be carried over into my tabletop game puts me in exactly the right atmosphere.  In their frenzied search for an epic doom, these Slayers ignore that which does not kill them.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report