My Halfling Adventures (WFRP 2e)
I don't think I ever shared my notes from a game I played at PortCon last year. I played a Halfling, whose name I don't have in my notes.
- Madeline the barbarian
- Sulka the Slayer (who I treated as my pet)
- Sir Applewood the Elf
- Added chamomile to the Slayer's beer at night to help the Slayer sleep.
- The Slayer was missing a tooth, so my character whittled one. He then painted the tooth red to match the Slayer's Mohawk.
- Occasionally patted the Slayer, calling her "Good dwarf."
- We were honored pall-bearers at a funeral, so I just grabbed a handle and dangled off the coffin while the others carried it.
- Shot a wyvern with a crossbow, pointed to the dwarf, and said, "She did it!"
- The dwarf tossed my halfling over her shoulder at one point for an expeditious retreat. The DM asked if I was going to allow that. I said, "Sure. And I search through her backpack while I'm up there." I didn't find anything but troll heads.