Kickstarter: Torn Armor

For a few weeks I have been tempted by previews of this new Kickstarter for a game called Torn Armor. The game itself didn't necessarily appeal to me, and I still haven't taken the time to watch the video and see how the game works. However, the miniatures are completely original and are what has caught my eye. From mice to yuan-ti to stone golems and armored warriors, these miniatures look amazing.

I don't know if I'll have the spending money to join at the level I want to, but I want to help get the word out. These miniatures look GREAT! Oh, and I guess there's a game they come with, too. :)

Check it out. Drool. Back it if you can.


Their Kickstarter video:



Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report