I Think Games Workshop is Trying to Destroy the WarHammer World

I mean literally.

The more of these Black Library books I read, the more cities, towns, and dwarf holds get destroyed. There aren't many dwarf holds left. There is a non-stop flood of chaos pouring south from the Wastes. Remember when the Black Library books used to have insidious cultists and was subtle about the destruction of humanity? I think those days are over.

What I can't figure out is if they are trying to destroy the whole Empire/Empire area and they focus on a different area or if they are slowly preparing us for the fantasy setting to turn into the 40K setting.

Either way, I'm glad I still have my setting back in the 1E era. There is hope for the Empire...or at least a much longer rate of decay.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report