C is for Carnivorous Snapper

A carnivorous snapper is a lizard creature left over from times of old. It walks on hind legs, and attacks with a bite or a tail. It sounds like a Jurassic Park raptor. I have not taken the opportunity to add one of these creatures to my Warhammer game. I think part of the problem, back in the day, was lack of a picture in the rule book to really show what the creature looked it. With a little time to read the description more in depth and mull on it a bit, I'm sticking with raptor.

I should have opportunity to use the creature in my Dwimmermount game set in Lustria. The wheels are turning right now regarding carnivorous snappers and the ruins at Oyxl.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report