More Than Just Snakes

I'm starting to think I should have more than just snake people in the South Lands of my Warhammer game. Maybe I should use Lamia and Lammasu of various types, just as it was suggested I use various types of snakes as various races. These creatures fit very well into the barren, desert landscape. And they don't get used much elsewhere. 

Read my inspiration for this: http://hackslashmaster.blogspot.com/2013/06/on-ecology-of-lammasu-and-lamia.html

Excerpt:

Description: Creatures that have the head of a human and the body of a lion, goat, deer or snake, said to eat children
Things that are known:
  • Human are their prey
  • They are intelligent and have powers of illusion
  • They like to live in arid desolate places
  • They have the heads and/or torso's of humans, with animal lower bodies
  • They can see in darkness
  • They bait and trap men, using them for sex, sport, and supper

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report