Day 7: Favorite D&D Edition

As I mentioned in Day 1, I'll always be partial to the Mentzer red box. However, I'm going to have to go with 2nd edition (Skills & Powers) as my favorite edition.

Understand that I played many hours for many Friday nights for many years, with very fun people, in this edition when it was the newest thing out there. Between all of us, we had all the books (probably a few times over). We had multiple DMs, with at least one person working on something for when the current DM got burned out. We tried many different races and classes at many different levels of play.

When you have as many good memories of a time as I have of this, it's a no-brainer which edition you'll choose.


Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report