Blogiversary

I almost forgot. Today is the 5th year anniversary of the gaming blog. A lot has happened in my gaming life in the last 5 years. I am no longer part of the weekly d5 gaming group (all of us but 1 are still around, we just never get together). Instead I have been part of an online biweekly Warhammer 2e campaign for the better part of a year, and I have recently started a biweekly face-to-face Warhammer 1e group, Acquisitions Unlimited.

As far as the blog goes, here are a few stats:

23 Members
387 published posts (plus 6 scheduled and 11 drafts)
64,117 Pageviews

I wish I knew how many daily readers/RSS subscribers there were.

Here's to another 5 years with much, much gaming throughout!

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report