Mini Review: The Manor Issue 5

The Manor is a labor of love OSR 'zine put out by Tim Shorts of Gothridge Manor.

Villains

Great! I really like the first one. I have never heard of an elf-troll cross before, but I love it and can't wait to use it.

Concoctions

These potions are very imaginative. Maybe overpowered,  But they set the mind to thinking...

Tavern Names

I love this table. I need to keep this handy from now on.

Doors

This is a great addition to something we do indeed take for granted. Excellent idea. I can already imagine a few add-ons to the doors listed. (The necromantic door really needs an add-on to attract and house incorporeal undead.)

Random City Encounters

Also good for the imagination. I really like one called Child Killer. It would make a good scenario going on in the background of an adventure.

The art is also very good in this issue. I applaud Jay Penn and Jeff Freels.

Comments

Tim Shorts said…
Thanks you Roger for taking the time to do the review. Glad you liked the issue.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Profiles: Maximillian Morningglory (WFRP 2e)

[WFRP 2e] Renegade Princeps 42

[D&D 2e] The Tomb of the Lizard King 1